Thursday, March 01, 2007

Congratulations Cameron and Gday world

Congratulations to Cameron Riley on the 200th show of Gday world. Cameron started the podcastnetwork around the jewel of Gday world. Gday word is a must to check if you are new to podcasting or even if you are a veteran but there are also loads of other great shows on the podcastnetwork. My personal favourites after gday world are the Edinburgh fringe podcast and the Productivity show when they are podcast! Well done Cameron, keep the independent, irreverent and intellectual insight coming

Comments:
hey thanks Charlie! You da man!
 
Hey Charlie- got any Joost invites?? I'd sure love one.
 
Hi Charlie.

Its barnaby here.. I hope your the charlie I used to work with in london.

I'd like to catch up, but I also need you to tell a potential employer in Aus how good I am :)

Please contact me on info (at) barnobi (dot) net

ASAP.

Thanks
B
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping